Cyber Security specialist: Job number: 27899
- Service management principles or technical domain related to Service Management that is applied in the context of a broader understanding of the functional area and related systems and processes;
- Contributing to the development of new subject matter or technical domain knowledge base;
- Resolving complex problems by continuously applying significant independent judgment and by collaborating with others;
- Creating service management workflow for the integration and onboarding of security technologies;
- Designing, defining, refining, and documenting the end-to-end service capability;
- Proposing and implementing metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and reporting that supports effective decision-making surrounding security technology when operating in a live environment;
- Budget management across a portfolio of security services.
- Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Forensic tools;
- Understanding of security technology operational industry standards;
- Contributing to a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization; and
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
Cyber Security integrator: Job number: 27934
As Cyber Security Integrator you will be responsible to setup, integrate, test and support cyber security products and demonstrations in production, test and pre-sales environments.
You will assist the program-engineering teams to research, develop and prepare the production environment, setup the security products and test their integrity and add features if necessary.
You will be involved in multiple automotive cybersecurity projects with diversified technologies such as CAN networks, computer networks, mobile networks, embedded programming, and multiple operating systems.
- Setup automotive security products on top existing automotive components.
- Testing automotive cybersecurity products for integrity and functionality.
- Assisting the program teams to set up the product according to the production environment – this will require running analysis on the new production environment as well as and running “research” procedures.
- Handling all technical aspects of different Cyber Security technology demonstrations for pre-sale activities, conferences and shows.